By taking up her father's sword, Aisling conjured more than just his memory.
Aisling is perhaps one of the better heroes for new players to start with, as she is capable in both offensive and defensive capabilities. Calling Cador in tight situations is definitely always a card that can be played, as even the worst situations can at least be mitigated, and at best turned around, when you fight with Cador by your side. Alternately, using Cador's passive damage boost can help with one on one encounters, so long as you watch your six and corners to ensure you're not being pulled into a trap.
Also, Aisling's focus skill has a pretty significant impact on the field if used when enemies are near. This, coupled with some of her other talents and the ability to switch between defensive and offensive positions, is incredibly powerful.
Tips and TricksEdit
- Cador is your best weapon, but you can't really treat him like that. You can't just start by swinging Cador around like he's replaceable – don't let him die. [RMB/LT] CADOR'S COMMAND repositions him, so use it whenever Cador is in danger.
- Cador is a great damage blocker because he has a huge hitbox, allowing you to get out of the way, but if he dies, you will be punished by brief STUNInterrupts and prevents skill usage and movement for the duration of the stun.stun. If you have to use Cador to get out of danger, you need to immediately pull him back into your blade so he can survive, otherwise you're basically dead in the water.
- Use [E/RB]: INTO THE BLADE to replenish Cador's shield as often as possible so that Cador is always ready to go.
- Cador can have his damage hugely upgraded by adding BURNDeals damage over time.burning damage. Using this in group fights is incredibly powerful, and dropping him in a crowded group can deal gigantic damage.
- Use [RMB/LT] CADOR'S COMMAND when in melee range to use Father's Flame as a boost to damage.
- Use your FOCUSA special resource that is accumulated and stored throughout every match, and can be used to unleash a FOCUS ABILITY, or upgrade young creatures to powerful adults.
Focus requires to build up FOCUS CHARGES (maximum 3) before it can be used. They can be accumulated by dealing damage to enemies, healing allies, taking damage, and sometimes after being defeated and sent to the Airship.Focus on yourself and Cador – the effect gets stacked, so the more you use it, the better the effect is.
- If Cador is dead you can use [F/LS+RT],[LMB/RT] TERRIFY to bring him back to life. This does not refresh your cooldowns, so using this while [RMB/LT] CADOR'S COMMAND is on a long cooldown could result in Cador dying again.