Bellow are presented known creatures that didn't make into the game before its final update (all information is gathered from game's files, leaks and official posts from developers).
Third type of Drakes that supposedly was ready to be released and was mentioned in game's files with lore and abilities descriptions, early thumbnail render and an icon. In March 2018 modeler and concept artist Katy Hargrove posted its model, titled “Dessert Dragon”, mentioning Vinod Rams as creature's concept artist.
- Lore description:
- The Priest-Kings of Tlatoan adopted the Sand Drake as a symbol of their wisdom and strength.
- DRAKE'S WRATH – BURNDeals damage over time.Ignites andLAUNCHKnocks enemies up, interrupting any skills in use and preventing any further skill usage or movement until they land.launches. (90s cooldown)
- SANDSTORM – Periodic siege attacks. (within 45m radius)
- SPIT FIRE – Barrage of projectiles that BURNDeals damage over time.ignite foes.
- FLAME BREATH – Cone of flame that leaves a BURNDeals damage over time.burning area.
- TAIL SWIPE – KNOCK UPKnocks enemies up a short distance. This does not stop them from using skills.Knocks enemies away.
- DRAKE'S WRATH –
- Young – 4500 HP
- Adult – 6300 HP
There are at least 2 planned types of Infernals (the only and one released so far is Crimson Infernal), but no information about their abilities is available.
This creature is supposedly didn't make even into Alpha phase or exists only in core test builds. However, actual game contains its (draft, if not prototype) model and a ‘family’ icon.